iNovah and Invoice Cloud
In 2015, the Augusta Utilities Department (AUD) intends to perform major changes to its Customer Information System (CIS) software platform. This project involves three major objectives that will involve an upgrade of the Customer Information System / Billing System,implementation of third-party enhancements to the Cashiering module of the CIS, and the implementation of a third-party tool that provides a strong customer interface. The tools that will be used to accomplish these goals are iNovah, Invoice Cloud, and the enQuesta Mobile Go App.
iNovah Cashiering Module
- Provides additional features for cashiering including:
- All payment transactions in a single database
- Experienced interface with Invoice Cloud and enQuesta
- POS credit card payments
- Multi-payment transactions and automatic check endorsement
- Anytime duplicate receipt printing
- Completely autonomous payment functionality. If the CIS software goes down, we can still record payments that will save and automatically be recorded when CIS comes back up. This avoids any unfortunate inconvenience to our customers.
- Provides e-billing and online customer portal and payment processing. Augusta currently offers online customer portals and online payment processing, but with fewer customer advantages and at a higher price. The solution has the characteristics described below. Also see the image slideshow for samples of the projected look and feel of this customer-friendly application. Some of the improvements include:
- Lower cost per transaction
- 24 months of billing and payment history
- Payment reminder emails
- Bank Check consolidation system
- Paperless billing online sign-up
- Kiosk and point-of-sale (POS) credit card equipment
enQuesta Mobile Go App
Payments processed by Invoice Cloud and providing much of the same functionality as the online customer portal on your smart phone or tablet. Customer will be able to get “push” notifications when bill is available, past due or scheduled for shut-off and can make payment through the app. Also provides AUD with global messaging to mobile app users.
The total cost of this functionality of $157,210 with annual maintenance of $33,785.