9-1-1 Emergency Services
Our Vision is to serve and support the communications between our citizens and the Augusta Public Safety Community in the most efficient and respective manner possible.
Personnel of the Augusta-Richmond County 911 Center will strive to deliver the highest level of professional service to our public, external agencies and internal units. This will be accomplished by providing professional, courteous and immediate responses, maintenance of accurate records, and continuity of quality training with the highest standards of integrity and performance.
Strategic Goals and Objectives
- The First Rule: No call shall go unanswered.
- The Second Rule: No call for emergency assistance shall be denied a response.
- The Third Rule: All calls will be routed directly and immediately to the appropriate agency.
- To answer 9-1-1 phone lines and administrative lines promptly and courteously
- To obtain the necessary information to dispatch the proper response quickly
- To understand what the caller needs and ensure that response is given
- To obtain all information possible, once the response is on the way, to ensure the deputies, firefighters, and medical service personnel are safe in their response
- To dispatch the proper response quickly and efficiently so as to reduce the chance of property loss, injury or further injury to persons involved
- To go home at the end of the day, knowing we have given our best to help protect you