Pay Your Water/Sewer/Stormwater Bill Online
The GDOT in coordination w/ SCDOT and the FHWA, proposes to replace and widen the existing I-20 bridges over the Augusta Canal and Savannah River to improve safety and operations along I-20. Input needed by 7/31/17 to email@example.com. Read on...
If You are Signed Up:
If you have already signed up for online bill payment, click the Pay Water/Stormwater Bill Online graphic to the right. You may also sign up for E-bills or Paperless bills and automatic payments here. You will receive email notifications when your bill is due.
One-Time Pay for Non-Registered Users:
You may pay your bill without registering for one-time pay. The minimum amount is $20 with this method. To make a one-time payment, click here.
If You Are Thinking About Signing Up:
If you need more information about paying your bill online, please keep reading below!
This feature will allow you to make a one-time or scheduled payment. Please note that all bills must be paid in full including delinquent fees if services are disconnected. Accounts that have been issued citations which require a court appearance will not be available for online payments. Accounts coded as Cash Only will not be available for online payments. Credit card payments must be between $20 and $500. There is no service fee to use online payments.
To sign up, please have your utility account number and visit Pay Your Water/Sewer/Stormwater Bill Online.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the payment, please contact the Augusta Utilities billing office at (706) 821-1851 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
What You Should Know
- To pay by Bank Draft, please use the Easy Pay Form
- Your bank account will be drafted for the exact amount of the water/sewer/stormwater bill.
- You will continue to receive an itemized bill each month. Should you have a dispute regarding your bill, it is your responsibility, as the customer, to notify the office upon receipt. Prompt notification of a dispute will prevent the bill amount from being drafted until the dispute is resolved.
- You must continue to pay your bill until you receive a bill stating "Bank Draft - Do not Pay!"
- The Authority will remain in effect until Augusta Utilities is notified by you in writing to cancel it in such time as to afford Augusta Utilities and The Financial Institution a reasonable opportunity to act on it.